Jeremiah's Complaints

This blog tracks my problems with the way the universe is run.

Sunday, January 18, 2004

Hunting Rifle

When I was a little boy I found my grandfather's hunting rifle nailed to the wall above a window. He had died long before I was born. I remember thinking that if he died before I was born and dinosaurs died before I was born, he must have hunted dinosaurs. I pictured him in some sort of model-T car that had long legs instead of wheels to get him at the dinosaurs height. I'm not sure if anyone helped me in believing my grandfather as a hunter of dinosaurs but I sure was disappointed to hear that mainly he hunted rabbits.

I remember also feeling some sort of betrayal when I found out that Abraham Lincoln was not the same Abraham that was in the Bible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home