Jeremiah's Complaints

This blog tracks my problems with the way the universe is run.

Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Worst Departmental Assistant Meeting Ever

Man, I just got out of this long boring meeting. Basically we just had a meme read aloud to us. And there ere bagels and sliced fruit. It was very similar to story time in kindergarten without the chocolate milk.

I think my boss was wearing a Star Trek uniform. Her top looked like one of those old school Wrath-of-Khan outfits they wore. I expected to be beamed up after the meeting was done. I was so sleepy it was like she set her memo to stun. I need another Star Trek crack to complete the series but I'm coming up dry.

AT this meeting everyone got a name tage except me because I'm a temp. So my boss felt embarassed so she took a name badge and wrote my name in pen on the back. Then I had to clip it to my sweater but it clipped on all weird because I had to clip it on backwards. Like I've been telling my parents for years, no matter how hard I try, I'm still different than everybody else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home