Jeremiah's Complaints

This blog tracks my problems with the way the universe is run.

Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Tight Shirt

I bought this shirt at H&M last week. I had my new headshots taken on Sunday with my friend Stacy. Any I went shopping for some new clothes to wear for it and I bought these two shirts. Both shirts were mediums, but only one of them fits me, but the one I can wear it just pulls at the buttons a little bit. (Is that style?)

Anyway, if I relax my shoulders the shirt fits well enough so I can wear it. The photographer hated it I think he asked me if I would actually wear it. But he was a good photographer. So I didn't wear it on Sunday. So, I figured I'd wear it yesterday to work and my comedy sketch writing class. Well, it was too small for me, it tugged at my shoulders and there were little ruffles around the buttons. I kind of ignored it all day but by the time I got to sketch class I realized, "I look like a tool with this tight shirt on that ruffles around the buttons." I couldn't stop thinking about how dumb I looked, wearing this new shirt that was too small for me. I looked like the biggest idiot.

But they're both mediums! Come on!

I don't know what to do with the shirt now. Maybe if I don't wear a t-shirt udnerneath it'll fit OK. Was that too gross?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home