Jeremiah's Complaints

This blog tracks my problems with the way the universe is run.

Thursday, April 08, 2004

Reasons for being late to work

I got here and realized I forgot my keys and had to go all the way back home.

My damn cat was acting up again so we had to have a chat.

The Mercedes is in the shop (again!).

The Milk Man was supposed to deliver at 6am, didn't show up until 9am. Needless to say I'm homogenizing my own milk. You want in on some?

I figured if you got here first, you could set everything up and I wouldn't have to go around messing everything up. I really feel guilty when I do that. But I can already tell that's not going to happen today because you've done all the work. Thanks, Champ-O!

My sister made me braid her hair. I will not turn my back on my family.

Today is my religion's holiday. What is my religion? Did you just ask me what my religion is? There are laws in this country which say I am free to believe in whatever I choose! Thank you, very much!

Sorry, I had a date last night. It went crazy late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home