Jeremiah's Complaints

This blog tracks my problems with the way the universe is run.

Sunday, March 21, 2004

Sunday Evening

I just tried to meditate. I couldn't tell if I was taking nap or not.

The mouse situation. All right. I have a sonic repellent thing that keeps the mouse off my sink and the top of my stove. However it doesn't keep it off the rest of the apartment. One's dead, via the snappy trap supplied to me by Atomic Girl. I hope there is only one left. He runs away from the stove as fast as he can and scrambles around the sides of my apartment. I think I'm going to have to set another snappy trap for him. Unless of course he is the ghost of the dead mouse, of which I wouldn't be surprised. The things can poop on the top of my fridge, I wouldn't doubt if they could ressurect themselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home