Jeremiah's Complaints

This blog tracks my problems with the way the universe is run.

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Jeremiah Vs The Konica

I just had an slugfest with the copier. Now the finisher door won't close. You have to press your knee against it to make copies and even then it jams. It jams deep inside so I have to roll up my sleeve and reach in there being careful not to burn my soft office hands.

I don't like how people always tell me there's a problem with the copier like I have a tool bag under my desk and am a mechanic. "The copier's broken." "The copier's broken." "The copier's broken." You know what, I have had it up to here with your petty problems. You know what use another copier. There's tons of them here. I know how much it pains you to up and down stairs and how slight deviations from your everyday routine bother you but its not my fault you leave all this bogus copying to the last minute, you lazy bum. That's right I called you lazy. You know what why don't you fix some of your own problems, you might learn something about yourself and pump in a little self confidence that will make you a little more bearable."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home