Jeremiah's Complaints

This blog tracks my problems with the way the universe is run.

Saturday, January 24, 2004

Saturday Morning

I'm hungry, anybody else? I'll go in on a pizza if two people want to go in on one. All I want is peps. Pepperonis that is. I got some Vanilla Coke in the fridge. We can drink that.

What's going on in the world? The New York Times is saying that Cheney is urging nations to fight terror. Is that news? Isn't that what he does every morning? Get up, read Fox Trot, have a sip of Folgers, then get on the horn with Andorra and yell at them to buy plastic wrap and duct tape.

If he wants nations to fight terror, they might end up throwing him a Wint-O-Green Lifesaver. He's got really bad breath. He's also got a permanent scowl. He looks like he's always on the verge of cracking a dirty joke.

Ooh! According the AP, Friends has taped its last episode. The audience was invitation only. I was not invited. That's puh-retty lame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home