Jeremiah's Complaints

This blog tracks my problems with the way the universe is run.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Cell Phone

I hate my cell phone. I got a new one a couple months ago. It takes more time to turn on than my college computer. It has so many features and icons it looks like an Egyptian tomb. When it rings it shows me a picture of itself ringing. I don't need my mind messed with like that. And when I miss a call it says "MISSED CALL" then has a little picture of itself surrounded by question marks as if it were saying "Where the HELL were you?" If I miss a call, I miss a call, don't make a big deal about it cell phone. And on top of that everytime the phone rings I need to charge the battery up again.

I've noticed in New York City, the little newspaper stands are offering phone charging stands for like $5 for 10 minutes. Now I know why, my phone's operating system has such a high powered processor it needs a nuclear power cell to sustain a fifteen minute phone conversation.

And not to mention how hot the phone gets when I talk on it because there's so much juice coarsing through it to power the fully animated display screen. My phone gets so hot when I talk on it I feel like I'm pressing my cheek against the cheek of the person i'm talking to on my cell phone. Which would be sweet if it were loved one, but most of the time its just saying "You have no new messages." I don't want to press my cheek up against that lady's cheek. Her breath smells like burnt cell phones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home