Jeremiah's Complaints

This blog tracks my problems with the way the universe is run.

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Movie Pitches

Mount Everest The Movie

It's a movie we've all been waiting to see. It stars me, two sticks found in my back yard, this little Italian ballerina, and a dog who will charm your pants off. You should see this ballerina she can dance on walls with those pointed toes of hers. Like a gyroscope. Basically, the movie chronicles how Moutn Everest got so friggin' tall. There's a car chase involving the Carpathian Mountains. And the end has a sweet little surprise which makes me think of "The Way We Were." In other words, it makes me cry. Truly a touching story. And more importantly a touching story about Mount Everest. Finally. Anybody got Fifty mill?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home