Jeremiah's Complaints

This blog tracks my problems with the way the universe is run.

Monday, May 16, 2005

I Am Tired

I am absolutely pooped. I feel like a lump of lead. Like a big lug. I'm so tired I am jealous of sand. It just lies there. And when its thrown or kicked it's just plops down and takes a nap. I am so beat right now. I am so wiped. I need to hit the hay and chew ona few Z's. I really am exhausted, y'all. I could use a few winks. You know what I need to do? Take a load off. I need to set a spell, y'all. I really do. Hit the sack. Hit it with a thump. Where's talking sleeping on my back tired because I'm too zonked to roll over. I'm just going to zonk out. Did you hear me yawn just now? I sounded like a very tired man yawning before he takes a much needed sleep. If I were a bear I would be in a cave hibernating because hibernating is another word for sleeping. I could use some slumber. I'm all petered out over here. I think it is time for a wee bit of shut eye. Good night, everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home