Jeremiah's Complaints

This blog tracks my problems with the way the universe is run.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Student Loans

I wish Student Loans had a no-payment plan. Student Loans are very deceptive. All of you students out there who have them you forget that they are a loan then February after you graduate college, you get a little surprise in the mail saying you have to pay up then you play the deferment gmae and rack up interest then one day you turn a little bit older and are like this accruing interest hiding from my student loan thing is getting kind of pricey. Then your like, what did this loan buy me? A college education? I learned a lot but if I knew this was the price tag I think I would have asked a few more questions in Chemsitry or not gotten up so many times to use the bathroom in Physics.

I really wish there was a no payment plan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home