Jeremiah's Complaints

This blog tracks my problems with the way the universe is run.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

The Weather

The weather is amazing today. I don't know what to do about it. I feel like I should throw a party because the weather is so nice. A nice weather party. Here is a list of people I would invite both living and dead:

Howard Dean
Howard Hessman
Howard The Duck
Howard Hughes
Diana Howard from the 5th grade
You know what take Howard Hughes off the list, he's had enough parties.
Howard Hessman stays on the list especially if he brings a couple of the women leads from "Head of the Class." If he can't bring the girls, then he has to bring the space ship from "Flight of the Navigator" or no party for him.
Harlacher to be my wing man for the "Head of the Class" girls and Diana Howard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home