Jeremiah's Complaints

This blog tracks my problems with the way the universe is run.

Thursday, April 21, 2005

My Desk is Messy

Today as I was walking to work I noticed two people wearing green. For 15 minutes I was convinced it was Saint Patrick's day. Then one of my friends at work was wearing a green sweater. But today is not Saint Patrick's Day. It is Thursday.

My desk at work is a constant mess. I periodically try to clean but people either plop papers down on it or make me get out papers that I tucked away so I just leave a pile of the most commonly shuffled papers one on end and less commonly shuffled papers on the other end.

I can hear the mouse going through my things at night and I think that's just rude. They are my things. He has no business touching my stuff. You should see the tail on him, looks like half a wire coat hanger.

If I could be anywhere in the world right now, I'd be in my bed taking a snooze. Maybe with some light television to lull me. Something with sitcoms.

The other night I fell asleep with the TV on and I was convinced I was going to start investing commodities (they can earn 10 times the dividends of traditional stocks) as well as looking into no money down real estate. I hear you can be your own boss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home