Jeremiah's Complaints

This blog tracks my problems with the way the universe is run.

Monday, September 06, 2004

The Internet

So its that time of the week again, where I develop my weid afternoon sleep pattern and wake up at odd hours. So i figure I'd check out the internet.

I've found some interesting stuff, like a scary Flash presentation suggesting a conspiracy about the Pentagon attack on 9/11. The music really scared me. I've found all sorts of UFO pages. I tend to be a little suspicious when a website claims to "have the facts" but its web address include "hometown.aol.com."

I found this link here which claims there is some sort of 9/11 conspiracy about the twenty dollar bill.

I also read that Schwartzenegger lied about seeing Soviet tanks as a child (in his RNC speech) because the Soviets were gone from anywhere near where he lived two years prior to the man's birth. I guess to be fair Al Gore did make claims about inventing the internet. Politicians just like to flourish their language. Lies a re perfectly acceptable especially if they help put people in power.

I went to the beach today. it was cloudy and windy but I hadn't gone to the beach all summer. I like looking at the dark clouds as they stretch on the horizon and go out until infinity. It reminds me of adolesence.

I wish my college degree went a lot further than it does. The swashbuckling life of an adminsitrative assistant is a real let down. This acting thing better pick up in a couple weeks. Someone came up to me and read a letter to me that mentioned what a lovely job me and two people did organizing a dossier. This can not be my life. It must not be my life. And if it is, it should be worth more than 18.68 an hour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home