Jeremiah's Complaints

This blog tracks my problems with the way the universe is run.

Friday, January 30, 2004

Another Friday

Way to go, folks! We made it again. Here we are at the end of a work week. Who would of thought we'd make it to another one, all together, one big happy thing.

I am exhausted. I have to tell you. I just want to find a flat soft surface and flop down on it, close my eyes, and have some sweet dreams. I've been sleeping real well the past couple nights I think it has somethign to do with these vitamin B complex supplements I'm taking. So, what's everyone got planned for the weekend? Anything big? Erik? Atsuko? John Harlacher? Dena? Rea? Jon? Who did I miss?

Today at work has been--shall we say--uneventful. Nothing is going on here. But there's just enough people ehre today that I can't go crazy. I'll keep the definition of going crazy in my own private dictionary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home