Jeremiah's Complaints

This blog tracks my problems with the way the universe is run.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Horoscope

I just read my horoscope. Whenever I read my horoscope no matter what the outlook is, it sounds like my day is going to be packed to the gills with activity. I'm going to find romance, I'm going to lose money, I'm going to treasure something I have overlooked in the past, I'm going to voice my passion.

I only have time for one of these things a day. I just read my horoscope and it sounded as if fifty things were going to happen to me today. I then looked at the astrology website I was checking out and it said "click here for your horoscope tomorrow." I am afraid to click on that link because I know I'm going to still be busy processing today's trials, surprises, and conentment. How much is going to go on tomorrow? It also had a link where I could check out yesterday's horoscope. I don't dare look at that because I know I totally missed out on all that jazz. Why can't these predictions and comments on overall cosmic influence just be one thing a day? For example: Today you find your shoes.

While I'm screaming, I want to complain about something else. In New York City they have street vendors who sell food from carts. I recommend the hot dogs. But what I want to point out are the ones that sell "Hot Nuts." They's like bags of heated up candied cashews that sit on top of a flame all day. The nuts just sit there in open air to entice people and the vendor scoops you up a bag. Last week the temperature reached 100 degrees and these guys were still out on the street selling "Hot Nuts" (that sit on a flame in open air all day). Now let me make this clear, it's not like there are other options from these carts, the only thing they sell is "Hot Nuts." I never see people buy these "Hot Nuts" in the dead of winter, who buys them during a crippling heat wave!??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home