Jeremiah's Complaints

This blog tracks my problems with the way the universe is run.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

17 QUESTIONS

1. When is Harlacher House opening?

2. If a great number of people are unhappy with their job, their politicians, and their quality of life in a free and democratic society, who is to blame?

3. What is the healthiest fruit?

4. Is global warming affecting the magnetic poles?

5. Exactly what amount of sleep is necessary to wake up with a sharp mind?

6. How many rooms will Harlacher House have?

7. Where can I go to summon the power of my ancestors?

8. What is done to tap water before it comes out of the tap?

9. Is time travel possible?

10. Are we running out of space to toss our garbage?

11. Why don't people waiting on the platform stand aside when the subway doors open?

12. Earwax: helpful or hurtful?

13. Whatever happened to the flying cars and video phones and ice cream shops on the moon?

14. If I were to step inside Harlacher House and face my left, what would I see.

15. If I promised to tell you untold wonders and then said nothing, would you be disappointed?

16. What is for lunch today?

17. Why do people like the way beef tastes?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home