Jeremiah's Complaints

This blog tracks my problems with the way the universe is run.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

18 QUESTIONS

1. Where do most peoples dreams take place? In places they know or new places?

2. What is the most common name of a dog?

3. How does an octopus keep its hands warm when it is cold outside?

4. If I were to walk from New York City to Washington D.C., on my own two feet, how much money would I make?

5. When someone takes back their words, does that really mean anything?

6. Have telecommunications and computers made us less likely to cotnact people face to face?

7. When is my next big vacation?

8. What is the cheapest place to travel to?

9. How many times has the word "the" been said since its conception?

10. Is there someone not born from my parents with the exact same DNA as me?

11. Are you still afraid of scary movies?

12. Do most people look forward to things or avoid things during the day?

13. Because fire can reproduce, is it a life form?

14. Can trees and plants read our thoughts?

15. Do people still claim to see flying saucers?

16. What would it take to ultimately change someone's point of view?

17. Has science defined the concept of "the self?"

18. Do people see the same colors? Is my blue your blue?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home