Jeremiah's Complaints

This blog tracks my problems with the way the universe is run.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Hot and Sour Soup

For the past week or so I have been ordering Chinese take out for lunch. The lunch special includes a free soup which I have been selecting Won Ton soup. Today I tried Hot and Sour Soup instead. It was delicious. I don't know what I had been thinking with the Won Ton soup. I was actually disappointed when I had finished the soup.

GOOD EXCUSES FOR HAVING BACKPAIN FROM SITTING AT A DESK ALL DAY

1. You really like computers.
2. It makes you feel alive.
3. You really like digging your elbow onto your plastic desktop as you use your other hand to manipulate the mouse.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:01 PM, Blogger Rea said…

    H&S Soup is the mo-fuggin' bomb, baby. I miss it. (It's got the wheat in it...)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home