Jeremiah's Complaints

This blog tracks my problems with the way the universe is run.

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Abstaining

I've given up candy for the time being. Evryday I found myself budgeting a meal of candy into my day. Like a solid meal that was just candy. Sometimes this meal was inbetween lunch and dinner. Sometimes it was at 1:23am when I got home after an argument with the MTA. Sometimes it was even my eleven o'clock meal. I don't think its healthy to eat that much candy. So its about time for 1:23 am candy meal but since I'm abstaining I;m eating nothing. But I sure am hungry. It'd be real nice to have a hot fudge sundae. And it would be cool because the hot fudge sundae isn't candy. It's ice cream. It's hot fudge. And it's a sundae which is synonomous with church. And church isn't bad for you. It gives you a sense of tradition, values, and in a lot of cases heritage. A hot fudge sundae. So much more than candy.

I wish I had some soda too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home