Jeremiah's Complaints

This blog tracks my problems with the way the universe is run.

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Yo!

I don't know if you could tell by my last post that I typed it sitting on a mattress that is resting on my newly tiled floor. I had my floor retiled and had to move everything out. I kind of liked how my apartment looked empty. Now, it kind of looks horrible with my stuff moved back in and scattered. But the tile looks much better than the carpet I used to have in here. Especially after the intake pipe on the toilet burst when I wasn't home and flooded the place with 2-3 inches of water.

I'd like to remind people that www.drawyourboss.com is alive and well and please submit pictures of your bosses and talk up the website. I could really use the free publicity.

Did you catch the part about giving drawyourboss.com free publicity? The was a day in February last year that I remember fondly. I recieved 33,000 hits in one day. I just looked at the site meter and I've gotten 13 so far today.

Also, I'm voting for John Kerry on Tuesday. Here's a movie i made from footage of death troll and the debates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home