Jeremiah's Complaints

This blog tracks my problems with the way the universe is run.

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Halloween

What is everyone dressing up as for Halloween? I'm dressing up as a responsible businessman, not because it is Halloween but because I work for a living.

Can we all please act like adults for two minutes?

I remember when I was a kid in middle school my friends would all talk about 'rolling' peoples houses with toilet papers, or other ways of destroying other people's private property. They spoke about such things with anxious vigor as if it were fun to wreck other peoples houses. I never got into trashing other people's houses. Is that fun? Making a mess? If I'm in the minority of not thinking vandalism is fun then I have an understanding of my country's foriegn policy.

But seriously, now that I am older and have joined the work force. There are quite a few houses I would like to roll toilet paper around and maybe throw an egg at. Just one. Just one egg.

I'm at work now. It stinks. It's almost as much fun as riding a flat roller coaster. A roller coaster with no slopes of ascent, no loops, just a flat track. And it moves slow and is crowded. Like the A-Train at 11:30 pm.

I will bring candy with me on the subway tomorrow if anyone is interested in trick or treating. If you see just say trick or treat and through some sweets your way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home