Jeremiah's Complaints

This blog tracks my problems with the way the universe is run.

Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Tuesday Troubles

Here's the quote of the day so far: "Then I emailed my boyfriend."

The mouse: I have accepted the fact that he can fly, dodge sudden death, and has a higher IQ than me. I have resolved to eliminate him using the complications of his own obesity. He is getting fatter. Hopefully his arteries will start to wear down and he'll take up smoking. He will be getting a nightly meal of Pall Malls and peanut butter. He will slowly develop diabetes, cardiovascular problems, then he will become depressed about his self image and take on self-destructive behaviors. It is only a matter of time mouse. Only a matter of time.

Live it up, everybody. It's friggin' Tuesday. And on Tuesday, we do it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home