Jeremiah's Complaints

This blog tracks my problems with the way the universe is run.

Friday, February 13, 2004

The Nerds Are In Today

It's Friday. Come on. Don't meet for a class in my office. Aw man, this is going to be a rough hour.

Come on, guys.

They're talking about classroom protocol and the professor isn't even here yet.

"If someone comes in asking for the Nietzsche reading can you point them next door?"

No kid, If someone comes in asking for the Nietzsche reading I will not point them next door.

I don't know where your professor is, I'm too busy approving testimonials on my Friendster profile--I'm a cool nerd. I read Friendster, not philosophical thought.

I think one of the nerds is in charge of the other nerds, this nerd will wear blue and direct the other nerds in a reading of Nietzsche.

"Excuse me, can you tell me where the Nietzsche reading is?"

You see that room full of dudes that look just like you? Right there, fella.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home