Jeremiah's Complaints

This blog tracks my problems with the way the universe is run.

Saturday, January 03, 2004

New Year's Resolutions

1. Eat More Carbs.

2. Become one of those guys that people think "Is this another one of Jeremiah's crazy ideas?" whenever I try to pull something.

3. Open up the Herbal Tea equivilent for Starbucks.

4. Erase all the songs I don't listen to on iTunes.

5. Clean my apartment.

6. Defeat the mouse.

7. Defeat my greatest critic, myself!

8. Eat the food I buy at the supermarket instead of just using it to decorate and later, infest my fridge.

9. Save $40 a week.

10. Floss everyday and be good at it.

11. Get rid of that smell.

12. Have a less warm apartment. It's like a sauna in here. Seriously, folks, I'm dying in here. But it's Manhattan.

13. Dine at more theme restaurants. Theme restaurants that are in midtown.

14. Be more vague when talking about theme restaurants. Theme restaurants in midtown. Theme restaurants in midtown that have strolling character actors that wear tuxedo shirts.

15. Take my multi-vitamins.

16. Make every day, movie day.

17. Spend as much time on my career that I spend on my website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home