Jeremiah's Complaints

This blog tracks my problems with the way the universe is run.

Monday, December 29, 2003

Welcome Home

The cab dropped me off in front of my building. I slammed by bags around the building hallway. I busted threw my door, realizing I forgot to replace the hallway light a week ago before I left, I dropped my bags. It was 5 in the evening. I had been up early and eaten around two bags of single serving pretzels and a freeze-dried granola bar plus one and a half cans of Coke. I was starving. I opened my fridge and a breeze of warm swampy air greeted my face. I guess the seal on the fridge had slackened over the week and my fridge was warm enough to hatch chickens. Everything in it was plump and juicy and wet. The tray below the freezer caught all the defrosted ice. I took it out and spilled the moldy water all over my 2 by 4 kitchen.

I hate my refridgerator.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home