Jeremiah's Complaints

This blog tracks my problems with the way the universe is run.

Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Terrorism and New Year's

The people who do a lot of the talking in this country are really getting me scared about tonight. But I don't think anything will happen. Not in Times Square at least. I think the terrorists will take one look at the crowds and go home and blow up their televisions instead.

(The joke is: People go to Times Square to see the ball drop but see the crowds that start up around 4 in the afternoon and go home and watch it on TV. Get it?)

In New York, they have snipers positioned at the tops of buildings, fighter jets patrolling, and increased police presence... and that's just to make sure nobody smokes in a restaraunt or bar.

I know nothing will happen in Times Sqaure tonight because Dick Clark will be there. And that man will never die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home