Jeremiah's Complaints

This blog tracks my problems with the way the universe is run.

Sunday, June 27, 2004

I am available for your odd jobs, people.

My office day job has been put on hold for the summer and I have joined the unemployment pool. If anyone knows of any place of employ that could employ my services, I would be grateful. Or if you are a millionaire I will gladly accept charity. Charity in the form of cold, hard cash.

My skills include: poise, charm, improvisation, connectiveness to eternity, and Microsoft Office. I am also skilled at complaining about the A train. I hate that thing. Express from 59th Street to 125th. Who thought that up? Probably some fool, some chump, someone who doesn't posses the love of local service that I do. Begone, A train, you are dismissed. I hate that A train.

I can hear the sound of my neighbor flicking off the light switch. I guess its lights out, everybody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home