Jeremiah's Complaints

This blog tracks my problems with the way the universe is run.

Saturday, March 06, 2004

"We Got Him!"

The mice have one less delegate in my apartment. I placed a snappy trap in a large empty yogurt tub. The curve of the yogurt tub when it was on its side added the movement which was necessary to spring the trap. It was pretty gruesome. There was a mess and I almost cried when I saw how violent those traps are when they work. But that will be one less mouse pooping on my stuff.

No sooner did I catch the one then I saw another. Perhaps the mouse's spirit? My mom sent me a new sonic repellent device. (Thanks mom!) This one doesn't click and claims to disrupt the mouse's nervous system. The literature accompanying the device claims that the device is harmless to non-rodents but people of "exceptional hearing" might hear a faint click. I am now determined to hear this faint click because I want to be of exceptional hearing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home