Jeremiah's Complaints

This blog tracks my problems with the way the universe is run.

Sunday, February 29, 2004

John Edwards for President!

I noticed that blogspot has put an ad above my blog whoch advertises John Kerry T-Shirts. Not so fast, blogspot, as John Edwards would say. On Super Tuesday, I am voting for Super Edwards.

Why? I was originally all jazzed up about Dean then that didn't work out (thanks to that stupid Iowa speech which was nothing being run continuously through the media). Now, I've turned to Edwards because I think he's genuine and I trust him. I like how he pulls focus to the lower--not just the middle--classes. I like his college for everybody plan--which utilizes public service.

You might say, I'm for Edwards because I'm angry at Kerry for being the front runner and I don't trust Kerry. But I like Edwards and I think both of these guys can beat Bush so I'm picking my favorite. Vote John Edwards for president!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home