Jeremiah's Complaints

This blog tracks my problems with the way the universe is run.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Cold Snap

It was so cold in New York City last night, I could hang meat in my sauna because it was more like a walk-in freezer.

It was so cold in New York City last night, I went to bed an woke up a thousand years in the future.

It was so cold in New York City last night, I stuck my TV dinner in the freezer just to heat it up.

Seriously folks, it was cold. And I'm not talking women won't talk to me on the subway cold. I'm talking Hell just opened up its first ice skating store cold. Why do people ice skate in Hell? Because they are being punished.

Just kidding folks, ice skating is a lovely sport. The sport of Kings and high rolling tourists. Has anybody been to Rockefeller Center lately?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home